Microsoft's biggest event of the year is now just over one month away and we couldn't be more excited! Not only will we have a booth (#1132), but many of the partners that use our Dashworks software daily will also be there, as well as hopefully some new partners interested in combining their services with our products. Formerly known as the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference, the show was renamed Microsoft Inspire to align with other flagship conferences, including Microsoft Build and Microsoft Ignite.
Microsoft Inspire is scheduled to run July 9 to July 13 in Washington, D.C. at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. As usual, current and future partners can look forward to connecting and also attending sessions and Vision Keynotes, which are slated to run from 8:45 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. on July 10-12. The keynotes that have been announced so far are those by Satya Nadella, Ron Huddleston, Judson Althoff, Gavriella Schuster, Toni Townes-Whitley, CVP, Public Sector and Industry; Kirk Koenigsbauer, CVP, Office Marketing, who will be presenting at the Verizon Center. Also, make sure you don't miss this year's Partner Celebration with Carrie Underwood on July 12 from 7 to 10.30pm at the Nationals park!
As you may already know, a big part of the event is to attend the many sessions available that cover the breadth and depth of Microsoft product. There are so many that we've picked the 6 most interesting ones for our speciality - IT transformation, along with their description. You can also find the full list here.
- WIN26t Deploying Windows 10 at scale. As the first and best customer of Microsoft, we deployed Windows 10 to 96K distributed users at Microsoft—both remote and on site—in 9 weeks. Learn how Microsoft IT deployed Windows 10 as an in-place upgrade that maintained productivity and offered a consistent user experience—and how you can too.
- WIN23t Modern desktop services on AppCompat readiness and deployments. GSI and partners are looking for potential opportunities to collaborate with Microsoft and Windows 10 as part of the big deployment process happening worldwide. Learn about the AppCompat readiness process to create transformational consulting services and business applications for Windows 10.
- WIN34t Windows as a service: Demystifying and transforming. Windows as a service is a new concept for most customers, and they need your help to guide them through a transformation from the traditional Windows “deployment project” to a modern “deployment process.” In this session, we demystify the terminology and process for doing that.
- WIN22t Modernizing Windows 10 deployments with new Windows tools. Transforming the process for deploying new Windows 10 PCs is an important part of Microsoft’s vision for modern IT. In this session, we talk about new Windows tools that are a key piece of the process, and how to leverage them in your own practices to start the customer journey to modern IT.
- CE004 Apps to AI: The data platform story. Learn about the Microsoft vision and roadmap for apps, analytics, and AI. Hear from partners who are currently empowering customers to modernize their businesses with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 and other Microsoft Azure data services, Business Analytics, and AI.
OFC13 The evolution of FastTrack is a whole new engagement model for Partners! Learn how you can get involved today. As FastTrack continues to mature to better serve customers, we recognize the important role our partners play. Come learn how FastTrack is evolving to empower partners to drive customer success leveraging the proven FastTrack process, IP and tools.
How do I register for Microsoft Inspire?
For existing Microsoft partners, a conference ticket costs $2,295, provided you register by July 8 2017. Day and expo passes are also available, see here. To get the most out of your experience and make sure you have time to attend all the sessions that catch your eye, it pays to use the Meeting Scheduler and Session Scheduler which will be available from June 6 on MyInspire. Don't forget that this year 18,000 to 20,000 attendees are expected to visit Microsoft Inspire, so it will be a busy event and some sessions will sell out!
Anything else I should know?
You should now have a general idea of what to expect from Microsoft Inspire and in case you didn't know, Juriba (booth #1132) is an Exhibitor at the event in Washington, so we thought we would put together some questions and answers to get to know us a bit better. You can also find the full list here.
- Who is Juriba? Juriba is a developer of end-user IT migration project management software designed to revolutionize the management of enterprise IT transformation such as Windows 10, Windows 10 branching, Office 365, email migration, desktop virtualization, hardware refresh and application rollout projects. Its flagship product, Dashworks, enables organizations to accelerate delivery through dynamic, real-time project management. Some of the largest companies across the globe use Juriba’s software as the best way to project manage large, complex IT migration projects.
- What do you do? Juriba's software product, Dashworks operates as a data warehouse and IT project command and control center, focussed on end user IT migration and change projects. The solution builds a warehouse from your existing information repositories, then creates a repeatable project framework from which to plan, ready, manage and orchestrate the thousands of activities that happen to create a successful migration project. By building a single version of project truth, we can drive efficiency, accuracy and better user experience whilst at the same time reducing the risk and cost associated with large scale IT transformation.
- Why should I come and visit? Any partner that delivers complex IT migration projects is exposing themselves to huge risk. Whether it is a fixed price delivery or time and materials, the customer expects you to get up to speed quickly and get deployment volumes on the board. A partnership with Juriba can help provide both a unique framework towards repeatable project delivery, but also drive better profit into your bottom line. By adopting Dashworks as your IT migration command and control centre, you can win more business and deliver with greater certainty, enabling future project wins and happy customers.
- How do you compare to other tools? Dashworks offers a unique approach to enterprise IT migration. There is no other tool on the market right now that has the full set of capabilities included out of the box. The main competition we have are instantly out-of-date spreadsheets that have to be passed around — but that's not really competition!
- We're interested. How do we engage? The Juriba team is here to support your project from the initial bid process, through sales collateral to product implementation and support. We offer cloud based sandboxes for you to familiarize yourselves with the Dashworks product, supported lab installations and online training. If you have a live opportunity, we would love to discuss it with you, and make your first engagement with Juriba a low cost introduction to our software and services.
Those in need of a robust IT project management tool should know that Juriba can be found on Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Alliance. Feel free to reach out to us here to arrange a meeting or simply visit our booth # 1132 to ask us any other questions you might have, we'll be happy to help!